Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just Google It!

Recently, I was making what I thought was an educated comment on Ron Paul’s stance on The Huffington Post. I soon learned that  any  remark not praising Ron Paul brings  his 'trolls' out of whatever dark and dank room they are hiding. One of these cultist followers of Dr. Paul  responded to my post stating , "You are WRONG (Dr. Paul's’ supporters love to ‘shout’). Just Google it!." 

I was amazed that this poster thought that “Just Google It!” was the ultimate rebuttal to make my point invalid.  I can ‘Google’ (this is not really a verb, but who cares… it works)  anything. The results may be from valid sources or complete fabrication and misinformation.  Also, when does ‘shouting’: ' You are WRONG' constitute the  basis for logical debate.  I must not be  up-to-date on the rules of debating over the Internet.


Here's a suggestion, in closing.  If you are bored and want to have fun, just go online on any number of sites and make some critical  remarks about Ron Paul.   Then, wait and your 'bait' will make all the Paulistas rise to the surface. It can provide many hours of fun as you stir them up to a frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment